The CannaPoint production module is fully integrated into our business management system. This system includes handling supplier’s orders and receiving, maintaining customers and teir associated accounts receivable balances and printing sales analysis reports. Included Apps can provide managed alerts to staff personnel, email marketing system for vendors and customers, moblie wireless systems and web based order system.
- SALES & ORDER ENTRY - FOR GROWERS
- CULTIVATION MANAGEMENT
- DATA COLLECTION - MOBILE COMPUTING
- INTEGRATION WITH STATE REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE SYSTEM
- SALES TRENDS
The Production Solution does not stop at managing your growing stock
- Track the sales of the plants through the billing cycle, including quotes, orders, invoices, statements and receiving payments
- Multiple and flexible pricing rules provide the automatic calculation for customer orders. Availability lists can be created from the Production Solution for output to the web, fax and /or email
- Use the availability lists as a shortcut to quickly enter customer requests without the need to re-key orders
- The Production Solution has built-in forms for printing pick and pack lists and billing invoices. Additionally, this solution has the ability to track and market to your customer base. There is no need for an additional package to email to your customers
- Integrated email marketing for marketing to current and prospective customers can be used directly from you Production Solution
- Track all parts of the plant diring harvest including weights as Wet, Dry and Trim quantities
- Identify custom workflows and grading analysis
- Create custom workflows or process solutions
- This module allows entry of all METRC tags from each plant grown along with additional growing information
- The system includes monitor losses and stock locations
- Reports inclued Yield Forcasting to predict yields for future days based on previous harvest data and growing conditions; Genealogy Tracking on all plant genetics; monitor additional growing processes such as pesticides, water and light changes with strain notes
Go paperless with Mariner’s Production Solution.
- Track growing plants, manage transplant schedules, monitor movement of items to various growing locations, verifying physical inventories (counts) with our wireless handheld device.
- The devices are able to store data prior to transmitting to the office when the wireless network does not provide adequate coverage at your location.
- The wireless devices save time and increase accuracy for functions like sticking of plants, transplanting, physical counts, grading and area moves.
- Be able to track all parts of the plant during harvest including weights as Wet, Dry and Trim quantities.
- Identify custom workflows and grading analysis.
- Create custom workflows or process solutions. This module allows entry of all METRC tags from each plant grown along with additional growing information.
- The system includes monitor losses and stock locations.
- Reports include Yield Forecasting to predict yields for future days based on previous harvest data and growing conditions; Genealogy Tracking on all plant genetics; monitor additional growing processes such as pesticides, water and light changes with strain notes.
- Integration to State METRC reporting and tracking systems. Integrations are automated and scheduled daily for plants, packages, customers, and sales.
- Able to print Compliant Labels from Production and Sales, including user-defined labels.
- Transfer manifests are printed and can be created within the software application.
- Determining what you need to grow can be based on spec growing or contract orders.
- Plan what you need to grow by utilizing the built-in Planting Schedule which encompasses analyzing data from previous years’ activity.
- This schedule can be fine-tuned with the date from customer orders for quantities and Delivery Dates, propagation type, and germination timelines, to name only a few.
- Control growing cycle with functions including monitor counts, loss production and location of stock in the field and/or growing houses.
- Inventory of growing stock can be managed for availability lists to your customers based on grade.
- Monitor all aspects of growing, availability and historical data with man Sales, Inventory, Growing and Supplier reports.
Gemalto CR5400 Double-Sided ID Card Reader A quick look at the easy-to-use, affordable ID Card Reader from GemaltoEvery 2 seconds, an identity is stolen in the United States, reports CNN. Additionally, 46% of all identity theft crimes are committed with a fake ID. ...
Besides your employees, the physical Inventory in your operations is the most important asset of your company. The available on-hand counts are critical for a successful operation to maintain stock levels for your customers' orders. CannaPoint takes all the stress out...
Mariner’s ecommerce Solution makes it easy to sell online. All the features you need for a successful online presence are built into the CannaPoint software. Mariner’s solution combines the best of breed ecommerce software – Magento and CannaPoint into one solution....